Skip to main content


Extending your home - Part 2 - Getting approvals

In a typical small project, there are two local government bodies that you, or your professional advisor, will need to satisfy with regard the design and construction of your new extension, these are, the planning department and the building control department. Formal applications may be required to either or both of these, if the work is to be carried out in compliance with the relevant legislation.

Read More
Subscribe to Planning permission